My Welcome Text :)




Thursday, April 19, 2012

KL DayTrip.

It was a totally awesome trip so far.
First time, I took the ETS to KL with my family in the morning from Ipoh's Railway Station.
I was very excited to see what's KL like after 4 years of not stepping my foot in KL.
When I went in the train, it was extremely cold and sunny outside.
Can you imagine the sun shines towards you and the beauty of the sky looking through your eyes?
I imagined it for once.
They served bread and coffee for my light breakfast.
Since this train doesn't stop at any station, it was practically fast to reach KL.
After I reached KL, 
we took LRT to Danga Wangi and 
then monorail to Bukit Bintang to go
 for shopping at Pavilion.
Pavilion was beautiful!
Then we went to KLCC for second 
round shopping again, and trust me.
I AM A SHOPAHOLIC.
HAHA!
Then we headed to KL Central 
at about 5.30 and went to 
Hilton Hotel to have some relaxation.
Inside there, was like a paradise.
Had some light refreshments over 
there before the train coz I know 
I'll be hungry in there.
Slept for 2 hours approximately
 in the train to ensure that I can 
stay up all night to revise 
for my exam tomorrow.
Well, I am already home guys 
and my books are haunting me already.
GTG, nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment