My Welcome Text :)




Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Be Strong and Get Through It.

Well today is just another Tuesday.
I've got my first exam paper back 
and I was satisfied overall.
From the score of 64 to 85, isn't that hilarious?
HAHAHA.
Totally a funny thing man.
I have no idea why the marks 
could be such a big difference in this case, 
but I am satisfied.
And we totally had lots of fun 
during Psychology class.
We learn a little bit more about sex 
differences and gender.
I just could not stop laughing!


Well, dinner I had in my 
house for the first round.
And then at the night market again
 for the second round.
I bumped into one of my friends while 
I was buying some food.
Said HI and we chat for a while 
and then I went back.
Totally an EXHAUSTING DAY.
Imma hit the bed now.
Nights everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment